Dell Director, Direct Sales - Central Texas - Remote in Austin, Texas
Regional Director, Direct Sales - Central Texas - Remote
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We seek men and women who share our values, thrive in a team environment, and recognize the importance of accountability; people who strive to exceed expectations to ensure our Clients' success. Team members can expect from Dell continuous learning/training to aid in your success. Top performers can expect to earn opportunities for career advancement or lateral job changes that will continue to invigorate and develop you.
Dell is currently searching for a Regional Sales Director who will manage the GCN acquisition sales team in our Infrastructure Solutions Group. This role is Remote based and the ideal candidate will be located in the Central United States . The Regional Sales Director will manage the Enterprise Solutions Specialists in the Central United States in a matrixed organization that calls on an assigned territory list including a wide variety of acquisitions customers. This role will be responsible to manage a team that will generate and grow sales at these acquisitions targets.
The Regional Sales Director directs the efforts of Enterprise Sales Specialists in the achievement of the objectives of the group and provides direction, development and inspiration to team members. This leader is also responsible for managing sales goals and expectations for their team. They manage the hiring, staffing and maintenance of a diverse and effective workforce.
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions for their staff of Enterprise Solutions Specialists
- Manages field sales team members in the sale of the organization’s products or services to specific existing named or strategic accounts on a national geographic basis
- Effectively grow the Dell account base within the territory managed, both direct and indirect sales
- Initiates integrated business plans based on senior leadership strategy
- Builds long-term development and succession plans
- Applies influence and negotiation skills to drive business results and collaborates with key stakeholders both internal and external
- Serves as important liaison to external contacts (customers and vendors)
- 10 years of relevant experience field sales experience in technology industry
- 8 years leadership experience
- In-depth understanding of customer/industry climate
- High level of solutions and technical knowledge
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past of present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us! For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers
Job: Direct Sales
Organization: Commercial Sales
Title: Director, Direct Sales - Central Texas - Remote
Requisition ID: 17000ROB