Dell Service Offers Program Management Consultant in Austin, Texas
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through your work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and for each other. Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture.
Service Offers Program Management Consultant-Austin, TX
In this role the Services Offers Program Management Consultant will perform as a Global and cross-functional Program Manager that directly supports Global Support & Delivery revenue plans. Candidate will be responsible for leading the worldwide planning & implementation of programs and capabilities in support of Dell’s service offer portfolio.
- - Represent global support services extended teams and their organizational requirements of the offer/capability at the core team level
- - Employ OLP/PM3/BPI methodology and support governance practices in compliance with business policy in support of ISO requirements
- - Establish clear objectives and deliverables for the program that support overall Services Goals and Initiatives (Rev Gen, Warranty Cost, and/or NPS)
- - Drive the creation, review and approval of the Service Functional Plan (SFP) and/or workbook
-Manage each assigned program to successful launch and global service readiness
- Establish and ensure compliance and governance of program KPI/goals and objectives through data and reporting through the offer/products lifecycle
- Manage major risks and issues through effective contingency plans and proper escalation.
- Prepare and deliver executive updates across functional and stakeholders on program status and needs
-Relevant experience in the 3-5 areas of services operations: technical support, parts & logistics, field delivery, global learning and development, configuration services, Custom Bid Desk, Supportability Engineering, Program Management, TAM, etc
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to develop and present information to individuals and groups with executive presence
- Initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment with remote team members and leaders
-Ability to build and manage effective cross-functional teams in AMER, EMEA, and APJ
- - Knowledge of Dell’s services and product portfolio: ESG, EUC, HCLV Solutions, etc, including competitive marketplace
Dellis an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.Dellencourages applicants of all ages.
Job: *Quality Engineering
Organization: *Client Solutions
Title: Service Offers Program Management Consultant
Requisition ID: 17000NMW