Dell Manager 2, IT Development in Bangalore, India
Takes steps to ensure teams buy into company's vision, mission and goalsLeads development, support or maintenance projects requiring a wide application of theories, concepts and principlesPrepares an implementation plan of requirements by discussing with various stack- holders by identifying risks and dependencies of the requirements for planning successful requirement roll-outAssumes lead role within a major project and is responsible for determining project approach, decision on operating procedure, analytical approaches and work flowResponsible for budgeting, resource planning, personnel and administrative management functions for assigned development groupsReviews projects quality to ensure projects follow processesProvides significant support in enhancing existing systems applications and facilitating the definition of solutions to meet business requirements, customer training and design reviewsWorks with customers/stakeholders to understand critical business success factors and key performance indicators to be managed, negotiates desired service levels, minimizes business risks and diffuses conflict
Provides mentoring and performance development to staff, challenging the team for creative solutions, innovative applications, cost reductions and improvements in service deliveryPlans long term capability development based on business objectives
team and trouble-shoot issues occurring Development.
• Strong writing, mentoring, decision making, communication, and meeting facilitation skills; ability to utilize a combination of formal authority and persuasion skill sets.
• Knowledge of and competency in project management processes including planning tasks, resource allocation, risk management, time management, financial management, HR management, quality management, monitoring and reporting, documenting and record keeping.
Adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change.
• Experience in Salesforce delivery using Agile methodology
• Experience in working in cross cultural & cross functional teams at global level.
• Self-Motivated, with Leadership skills, creativity and confidence.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
200 - STORAGE CORPORATE
India - Bangalore