Dell Software Engineer 1 - ITORG in Bangalore, India
• Works closely with clients and Product Owners to continually refine software test requirements and provide feedback on user scenarios
• Works closely with Scrum team members to clarify requirements, ensure testability and automatable, to provide feedback on design (functional and technical)
• Contributes to impact assessments from Feature enhancements on system level interactions, and existing automated test suites
• Conducts In-sprint Test Design, Test planning Test automation development, and Test execution
• Participates in Test Case Reviews
• Conducts Manual Testing, and uses Exploratory Testing to uncover weaknesses in their test approaches
• Writes automated tests for high availability and highly scalable applications which will be used by both internal and external customers
• Identifies opportunities for reuse so as to design and implement test automation libraries
• Provides Test consultation to Scrum team members to assist them in developing robust Unit Test suites
• Is responsible for ensuring quality of their work as well as the work of the entire development team
• Investigates new technologies and techniques and researches ongoing industry developments
• Works closely with the global development team, Solution Architects, and the Online Product Engineering group to plan ongoing infrastructure needs, feature development, product maintenance, and management of development teams
• Logs defects and make recommendations to address defects.
• May conduct performance and scalability testing
• Development responsibilities include doing code review / bug analysis, analyzing development and test impacts, writing test tools and identifying automation opportunities
• Contributes to improvements in unit testing coverage, design test framework, develop test suites, expand automated testing harness and automate scenarios/cases
• Candidate should have strong programming, debugging experience, and excellent problem solving skills.
• The ability to work closely with product owners, developers, program managers and other test teams, to ensure the quality of the owned components
• Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent professional experience.
• 2 years of related experience testing web portals and/or ecommerce applications using Microsoft technologies
• 2 years of experience in various phases of testing, designing, and developing complex enterprise applications, including automation test development
• Practical knowledge of object oriented programming
• Practical knowledge in analyzing, designing, and developing solutions to highly complex problems
• Good communication skills, including the ability to convey technical information effectively to both IT and business audiences
• Practice in Agile Scrum methodology
• Familiar with Unit Test, Mock, Test Driven Development etc.
B.E or M.Tech in any branch
Job: SW Engineering
Organization: Information Technology
Title: Software Engineer 1 - ITORG
Requisition ID: 17000N97