Dell Sr Advsr, Svcs Proj/Prog Mgmt in Bangalore, India
Process Practice Lead
The Process Practice Lead s responsible for ensuring thatimplemented integrated processes are consistent with in compliance withVirtustream Standards that will allow the accounts to meet its contractualservice delivery obligations with the Customer, while establishing thefoundation for service maturity over time, as a key contribution to the overallquality of Virtustream Services and Customer Satisfaction.
PrincipalDuties and Responsibilities:
· Understanding Virtustream contractualobligations not just those related to the ITIL process (Change and IncidentManagement, SLA’s, Operational Model, etc.)
· Discovering Customer Operational Processesrelated to Service Management functionby conducting interviews and workshops with the customer
· Analyzing existing customer processdocumentation, tools, and practices related to service management (excludestechnical run book and SOPs)
· Collaborate with other functional leads foron-boarding, reporting, and technology
· Evaluating actions required to ensure compliancewith Customer’s and Virtustream Standards while supporting a smooth operation
· Coordinate with customer; for ServiceManagement processes and related tools training for the delivery Team
· Develop Service Management process test plansto support Delivery Assurance activities
· Developing and delivering Virtustream ServiceManagement Process Training for delivery team
· Creating or Revising Account Process Run Bookand Service Management SOPs as appropriate OR work with Service manager forupdates.
· Producing Service Management Action Plans
Participatein PreSales initiatives. RFP responses and reviews
· Develop operating model and process for newservice offerings, applications, infrastructure changes, and vendorrelationship
· Perform process maturity assessments, includingrecommendations for improvement
· Work closely with other teams, including technical,to development process improvements
· Go to Green Plan engagements
· Evaluate process and delivery support foraccount improvement opportunities
· Work with customer and other support teams toimplement recommendations for account improvements
CustomerService & other potential areas
· Work with sister companies to developworkable processes and obtain agreement of the developed processes by all concerned
ProblemManagement Roll Out
· Oversee roll out of processes across theenterprise
· Ensure compliance to processes
· Excellent oral and written communicationskills.
· Must have strong problem solving skills andthe ability to multitask.
· Knowledge and experience in IT ServiceLifecycle Management with relevant experience in IT Service Operations,Transition and Continuous Improvement.
· Working knowledge of ITIL process includingIncident, Problem and Change Management.
· Must possess the coordination andinterpersonal skills required to work across multiple service teams tocommunicate effectively to both internally and externally facing organizations.
· Must be self-motivated, and have an abilityto work well in a geographically dispersed, virtual team environment.
· Accepts responsibility and exhibits a 'takecharge' demeanor, be it in managing an incident or facilitating processimprovement.
· Diplomatic and customer service focused;ability to manage stakeholders in positive, poised and effective manner.
· Proven ability to effectively communicatecomplex technical issues to non-technical people.
· Working knowledge across all infrastructurecomponents.
ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
Additional ITIL cert is a nice to have. Clear understanding of Incident, Change, and Problem
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
Engineering - Other
500 - VIRTUSTREAM
India - Bangalore