Dell Advisor, Sales Planning & Strategy (IndoChina) in Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
Channel Sales Planning & Analysis Manager
As a Channel Strategy and planning Manager, you will be an integral link between Sales organization, finance, marketing, as well as other teams to support the Channel go-to market planning and driving world class Business Management system to deliver business performance in a high growth environment. In this exciting role it will be critical to establish a strong partnership and business understanding while working closely with senior management team. Key deliverables from this position will be contributing to regular business reviews, providing business intelligence and supporting decision making processes based on both financial and operational metrics.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Play a key role in business planning and analysis, recommending strategic initiatives and provide business support to channel GM or country manager.
- Responsible in designing/enhancing the Business Management framework, dashboards/metrics automation and working across regional standardization.
- Strong partnership with finance controller on the country weekly outlook; assess and highlight the outlook risk in a regular basis.
- Drive the pipeline sufficiency and accuracy (deals in the pipeline) which require effective liaison with sales team.
- Be able to understand key metrics of the business and will be able to translate those into decision support analysis and meaningful business reports.
- Strong partnership with sales team on developing action plans to drive business health and growth.
- Actively participate and lead discussions in weekly sales reviews and quarterly business review to fully understand business issue.
- Analyze business issues and deliver new insights that help improve business performance.
- Drive Headcount Planning and Partner quota assignment.
- Drive initiatives such as Channel Account plan, GTM planning, QBR and etc.
- Manages & standardize Channel Territory Mappings, Partner Attributes, profiles, etc.
/ Qualifications /
- BA/BS required (IT, Computer Science, Business Studies, Marketing, Finance or a related professional qualification); 5-7 years of experience in Finance or Business Analysis related job scope preferably in an MNC
- Strong oral and written skills, as well as strong documentation, data management, and analysis skills
- Ability to engage and partner with business stakeholders to help them deliver business performance
- Advanced Microsoft office skills using Excel and PowerPoint are a must. Experience manipulating complex and large data sets using SQL Server, Tableau or any BI Tools.
- Good organizational agility and interpersonal skills to work effectively across functions and with management teams.
- Other attributes successful for the role include being results driven, proactive, customer focused and thrive in fast paced business environment.
Job: *Sales Planning & Strategy
Organization: *Commercial Sales
Title: Advisor, Sales Planning & Strategy (IndoChina)
Location: AP-MY-Penang-Bayan Lepas
Requisition ID: 17000NWZ