Dell Sr Advisor, Supply Chain in Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
Through well-developed relationships and the application of in-depth planning knowledge, lead and manage the ongoing innovation and maintenance of the Supply Chain Planning team, processes and tools in APeC Planning Team.
Manage the Supply Chain to ensure best part availability is achieved for end customer with the best value option of spend and optimized inventory.
- Manage team’s responsible for supply chain results in terms of spend and CE improvement, planning accuracy, repair supply and inventory control coordination.
- Streamline procedures and implement solutions to delivery high level of service expectation.
- Lead cross-functional team collaboration and coordination of problem-solving efforts to ensure effective communication.
Assists senior management in the development of key initiatives that provides high-level results to improve business processes and customer service delivery.
Own and drive team for the Part Availability and Open Call Backlog Metric attainment
- Connect customer requirement to ensure accurate forecasting and timely demand supply planning in tool
- Manage inventory levels for all SKUs, categories for both central warehouse and distributed network
- Collaborate with vendors to ensure continuity of supply and improving delivery on time performance
Connect closely with global NPI and LTB team on new product launch and last time buy procurement to ensure seamless transition of parts fulfillment throughout product life cycle over warranty coverage period
Develop and deliver continuous improvement roadmap to ensure efficient and cost effective processes that drive benefits for both stakeholder and customer
- Lead Supply Chain spend performance metrics and presentation to management in weekly spend governance meetings
- Continually analyze and look for ways to innovate processes for strategic spend improvement
Put forth necessary investment required for key account strategically
Lead team to perform inventory DSI reduction initiatives and meet key metric of attainment on procurement profile efficiency
- Lead team to perform excess and obsolete review and periodical repair on demand hold inventory on a regular basis
- Be the SPOC person on APeC Supply Chain and work with the global and cross functional team such as engineering quality team and Repair team to drive improvement to optimize inventory
Supply Chain Planning purge and proactive recall is executed timely
5-7 years in a Supply Chain & Operational Management or Planning Management experience in a related industry
- Ability to interface and communicate effectively with internal teammate, management, and diverse audiences, including suppliers and internal/external customers
- Demonstrated ability to function as a proactive change agent, passionate about quality and customer loyalty.
- Proven attention to detail, with excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, and personal organization skills.
- Capable of analyzing data to make sound decisions on suitability and effectiveness of corrective and preventive actions
- Effective at managing multiple priorities under tight deadlines, with the ability to bring assignments to a successful completion.
Job: *Supply Chain
Organization: *Global Services
Title: Sr Advisor, Supply Chain
Location: AP-MY-Penang-Bayan Lepas
Requisition ID: 17000NQG