Dell Product Line Manager (Colombia) in BOGOTA, Colombia
Responsible for Product marketing activities designed to increase sales growth and expand market share.Evaluates and adjusts product marketing
strategies to respond to changing and/or competitive markets, difine product roadmap and go to market strategies.
Identifies and communicates customer value proposition and maintains relationships with sales, product partners,Supply chain and third party vendors.
Provides inputs to product development based on client needs. Maintains relationships with and provides insight into customer requirements during the
• Oversees market research, monitors competitive activity and identifies customer needs.
• Oversees the analysis and evaluation of key market statistics and customer requirements to define product/ solution strategies and identify
opportunities to expand market share.
• Maintains current status of customer requirements for existing and future products/ solutions.
• Supports product/ solution launch and provide sustaining efforts to enable quoting, validation, pricing, order entry, and fulfillment of
products/ solutions under management via internal sales tool and external web stores.
• Develops content for internal and external audiences relaying product/solution strategies and value propositions, including customer
presentations and sales training materials.
• Works with demand, supply, and pricing teams to ensure accurate forecasting, lead-time estimating, and pricing for products/ solutions under management.
• Manages product/ solutions launches to ensure sales force readiness and optimize P&L impact of product transitions.
• Provides input into: item forecast & mix planning, category UPP and BU offer strategy.
• Provides input into product transition playbooks (may also draft the playbooks).
• Experience on product management for Client business
• Knowledge on brazilian unique local manufacturing process adn taxation
• Organizational expert within defined subject area.
• Integrates deep subject matter expertise with:
In-depth knowledge of professional standards and trends within area of expertise.
Relevant related disciplines.
• Category Ownership
• Strategic Focus
• Product level market and technical expertise
• Strategic Focus
• Influencing Others
• Demand Generation
• Drive for results
• Leads creation of most complex marketing deliverables, including: new technology overviews, product positioning statements,feature and function benefit
summaries, competitive analysis,etc.
• Leads market research projects, analyzes trends and creates recommendations based on data.
• Fluent in English
Organization: Client Solutions
Title: Product Line Manager (Colombia)
Location: Latin America-CO-DC-Bogota
Requisition ID: 17000UU6