Dell Director of Sales Strategy DPS - EMEA in Brentford, United Kingdom
Director of Sales Strategy DPS EMEA
Location : any EMEA major hub
Key member of the DPS EMEA management team who will drive execution of Sales Strategy and Country/Region vision and strategy around transformation of Regional/Country sales community to:
• Digital Transformation
• Business Outcome Sale
• Business Case Selling
• Work with DPS EMEA VP and DPS EMEA Leadership Team on BU strategy, Go to Market/Coverage and Quality of sales.
• Work with Regional/Country sales, presales and delivery leaders to implement and execute subsequent sales force Transformations Programs.
• Dedicated to improve effectiveness (transformational sales approaches and productivity of the sales organization.
· Work with the Country/Regional leaders to implement Key Global/EMEA Strategy Projects
• Drive, inspire, develop and motivate the Regional/Country teams to deliver against the DellEMC DPS Strategic agenda
• Special focus on transformation, quality, effectiveness and productivity of Regional/Country sales force in line with vision and strategy set by the Global team and SSP/T EMEA
• Be coach, driver and consultant to sales management on solution based value propositions, operational excellence, sales force setup, upskilling requirements, performance and talent management
• Provide input to DPS EMEA to adapt to Regional/Country requirements and drive execution; monitor results; represent Region/Country requirements and focus areas in EMEA and global sales programs
• Drive sales transformation in line with vision and strategy set by the SST EMEA in close cooperation with sales and presales leaders.
• Together with DPS EMEA Leadership Team, identify opportunities to improve sales effectiveness and productivity and define action plan relying on key stakeholders
• Identify and drive DELL Technology synergies; enable cross-functional communication and cooperation between the different functions impacting our success in Region/Country..
• Devise and drive long term (3 year) business plan, organization structure, sales resource and skills requirement planning and Go To Market strategy in close cooperation with the Regional/Country Manager and Management team.
• GTM, Coverage and Segmentation strategy owner.
• Identify, communicate and roll out best practices together with sales, presales management and global services.
• Work closely with Sales Development and Training to improve quality of Sales in country (Tech refresh enablement, FRS content, DellEMC ready, Account Planning…).
• Educated to university degree is preferred
• 10 years or more experience in sales (both direct/indirect) and sales management functions in ICT industry
• Proven track record of leading transformation and/or change management in sales environment
• Prior experience in Marketing, Sales Operations and other sales supporting functions
• Knowledge and understanding of the Regional/Country market (customers, partners, economic trends, …)
• Experience in interacting with senior executive management both internally and externally
• Fluent in Region/Country language(s) and English
Strong business acumen, change agent, strong leadership and negotiation skills, strong communicator, very approachable, results driven and engaged, passionate about DELL EMC’s success in the market; independent with a strong sense of responsibility, team player with a combination of strategic agility, analytical and structuring skills; willingness to travel.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
206 - BACK UP & RECOVERY SYSTEMS
France - Paris (Bezons), Germany - Frankfurt, United Kingdom - Brentford