Dell Tech Support Engineer III - US time Zone in Cairo, Egypt
RSA, is the premier provider of security, risk and compliance management solutions for business acceleration. RSA helps the world's leading organizations solve their most complex and sensitive security challenges. These challenges include managing organizational risk, safeguarding mobile access and collaboration, proving compliance, and securing virtual and cloud environments. Combining business-critical controls in identity assurance, encryption and key management, SIEM, data loss prevention, continuous network monitoring, and fraud protection with industry leading eGRC capabilities and robust consulting services, RSA brings visibility and trust to millions of user identities, the transactions that they perform and the data that is generated.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Reviews technical solution articles for accuracy and completeness, and give feedback to the authors
· Acts as a remote customer advocate to champion specific customer needs in collaboration with field team
· Understands and uses sphere of influence extending outside of the department
· Participating in and leads conference calls with customers Knows their audience and articulate accordingly
· Participates in eServices content creation (self-service) and maintenance such as Chat, Knowledgebase content, Support forums, etc.; regularly submits content to the knowledge database
· Validates technical information and issues early warning and disseminates information as needed
· Interfaces directly with customers at different stages of problem resolution process including understanding issues customers are facing, communicating plans for resolution, explaining developments, and conveying resolution
· Assesses when it is necessary to engage or escalate to more senior resources to resolve more complex issues
· Manages own schedule of cases, which includes determining priority levels and negotiating and setting expectations with customers
· As a 24X7X365 organization, shift work, holidays, weekends and on-call responsibilities may be required
· Works toward becoming subject matter expert in a particular area or areas
· Mentors and/or coaches less experienced TSEs, Helps develop and participate in presentations and informal training for other TSEs
· Applies systems analysis techniques and procedures to determine hardware or software systems functionality
· Applies technical knowledge to analyze and use highly technical troubleshooting tools and content and analytical practices; uses operational and diagnostic procedures to diagnose and resolve issues in unique and often complex customer environments
· Systematically gathers relevant information and analyzes a broad range of factors while working to diagnose and resolve issues
· Determines which tool(s) to use to resolve issues including running tests and be able to identify when deviation from the available troubleshooting tools and documents is appropriate
· Effectively communicates procedural and technical issues to internal and external customers in a fast paced and customer critical environment
· Maintains a "closed-loop" communication style that ensures proper and consistent documentation in service request case notes; assuring all appropriate individuals are notified of ongoing issues and problem resolution status
· Contributes and develops knowledge-based articles; may perform senior or expert level tasks for assigned products and skills; prepares articles for other TSEs and/or customers regarding technical solutions
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
Customer Service skill
One or more of the below skills are highly required:
Good knowledge of security fundamentals.
Working knowledge of Linux based servers, network protocols and web-based applications.
Strong Database SQL experience in Oracle database environment
Experience in Java Applications
Knowledge of Networking, Architecture & Administration
Customer Service & Support, Technical Support
400 - SECURITY
Egypt - Cairo