Dell Sales Operations Advisor - German & English in CASABLANCA, Morocco
Sales Operations Advisor – German & English
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Global Business Operations team at Dell, we are looking for a Sales Operations Advisor to join our team in Casablanca.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
The Sales Operations Advisor role is to provide expert support for accounts with operational issues across the Commercial business segments. The selected candidate will need to work with sales and numerous cross functional teams to ensure proper resolution is met within a timely manner, and to the satisfaction of the internal and external customer.
• Provide process guidance, root cause analysis and pending actions to resolve to Sales, Order Processing, Sales Operations and associated partners
• Research and properly identify the root cause for all customer issues, follow the Letter of Understanding crafted for the project and apply project management skills to resolve
• Present process updates, project results and roadshow content at Executive level
• Meet or exceeds the following Metrics: SLA, TTR, Case Open and Quality of 90% or above on audited fusions
• Provide detailed and descriptive notes in Fusion, close out customer issues in a timely manner and share information to your team members to help them resolve cases as well.
• become a SME in at least one operational area to support the most complex customer issues
• Correct root cause deamination for all customer issues, detailed and descriptive notes logged, updating sales in a timely manner
• Fluent German and English is a requirement of the role
• Expert at problem solving, processes, critical thinking, time management, teamwork, collaborating with cross functional teams, dealing with ambiguity, working multiple issues at the same time, prioritization and organization
• Self-motivated, proactive and able to work with a minimum guidance
• Ability to build trusted partnerships with cross functional teams
• Effectively and efficiently communicate findings and resolution potentially up to director/executive level
• PMP, CAPM or any other project management certification is a plus
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Organization: Client Solutions
Title: Sales Operations Advisor - German & English
Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-MA-CE -Casablanca
Requisition ID: 17000E7L