Dell Spec, Accounts Receivable in CASABLANCA, Morocco
Account Receivable Specialist
Do you have strong experience in finance or financial services that shows impressive business acumen? In Finance, we are looking for an Account Receivable Specialist to join our team in Casablanca and play a key role in the evolution of Dell in EMEA.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
The Account Receivable Specialist is responsible for managing accounts receivable function. Specific responsibilities include activities as sending follow-up inquiries, negotiating with past due accounts and decisions on aged transactions.
• Manage a complex portfolio
• Handle all collection activities which includes outstanding balance, cash application, overdue Hold etc.
• Pursuing the collection of ordinary trade receivables from customers extended credit privileges; includes calls, letter, emails or other communication methods to collect outstanding receivables
• Monitoring aged receivables and the maintenance of collection activity history
• Drive OTC and open cash
• Graduated less than 12 months ago with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Excellent communication skills in French & English in both written and spoken
• Strong Leadership Skills
• Drive for Result
• Customer First
• Strong Communication Skills (especially Senior Management Stakeholders)
• Finance Acumen is a plus
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Title: Spec, Accounts Receivable
Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-MA-CE -Casablanca
Requisition ID: 17000O2P