Dell Sr Advsr, Svcs Proj/Prog Mgmt in Changi, Singapore
· Manages scope, budget, schedules and resources of small scale projects including leading project meetings, tracking project progress, and updating project plans. May be partnered with a senior level resource. Execute and plan the project with the customer. To be able to understand the solution, and articulate the solution and nature of the implementation.
· Ability to execute the project end to end with customers, including taking care of expense, resource management and forecasting in the system accurately the revenue
· Assists with identifying and managing project risk levels, issues and actions.
· Assists with project and resource plans, maintains quality and focus, monitors and controls project expenditures against approved budget and successfully manages end to end solution delivery with oversight from more senior level project managers.
· Assist with day to day resource management of project team and technical team assignment ensuring effective delivery of projects tasks, deliverables, and milestones on time, on budget, and within specification and or agreed upon project scope.
· Organizes project related communications as determined during project governance formation. Responsible for ensuring all project stakeholders based on the level of interest and authority are well informed of project progress and decisions.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
Diploma, or Bachelors ( IT background Technical), PMP certified or equivalent
200 - STORAGE CORPORATE
Singapore - Changi