Dell Technical Sales Specialist - Denver, New Mexico, Utah, Arizona in Denver, Colorado
Technical Sales Specialist- Denver, New Mexico, Utah, Arizona
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live. We are currently looking for a Technical Sales Specialist to join our team covering Denver, New Mexico, Utah and Arizona .
The Technical Sales Specialist provides high-level Sales/Technical expertise in support of pre-sales activities in the assigned markets and accounts. Assists in the analysis, design and development of fully integrated technology solutions. Technical emphasis is on hardware capabilities, software requirements and systems integration. Makes technical and sales presentations to customer's technical staff and senior leadership. Understands DellEMC, competitive technology, business applications and Technology trends within the assigned market.
The Technical Sales Specialist will work in partnership with our channel/distribution teams and internal teams to lead and drive Modern Technology adoption and sales within the EMC Channel. Working within a matrix organization you will be in charge of executing the go to market within your assigned partners and geography for the these Solutions
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts and geography. Develops relationships with account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate
- Assists the Partner Sales Team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and service and sales plans. Qualifies sales opportunities with the Channel team in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding
- Uses knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to DellEMC solutions, and train the partner account team. Presents and markets the design and value of proposed solution and business case to customers, prospects and management
- Communicates well and can present ideas logically and with impact on DellEMC's Value, Solutions & Products
- Technically Strong with appropriate knowledge and understanding of Dell EMC's Direction & Strategy, Value, Solutions and Products. Builds cost effective solutions
- Has a good understanding of key customers' business & associated industry trends in the assigned territory. Understands functions and information infrastructure implications of major applications being used in customers' environments and industry. Assist to elaborate Go to Market Strategy and integration in shared EMC Partner business plan
- Is Accountable for self-organization, deal by deal and Quarterly/Annual performance vs. goals. Takes responsibility for mistakes and corrects behavior. Gets tasks done on time and with quality. Meets assigned targets for sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations
- 5-8 years of related experience
- Cross-Functional skill
- Results driven
- Leadership Skills
- Customer focused
Product / Skills Knowledge include
- Server, storage and networking Knowledge
- Converge or Hyper Converged and Cloud Offerings in the market
- VMware Knowledge
- System Integration sales or solution experience
- Strong Strategic sales skills and business acumen
- High self-esteem, energy and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Ability to work effectively as an individual as well as part of a team
- Well-developed communication skills including ability to present confidently to an audience from all levels within an organization with a good understanding of the IT eco-system and relationships
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past of present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us! For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers
Job: Systems Engineering
Organization: Commercial Sales
Title: Technical Sales Specialist - Denver, New Mexico, Utah, Arizona
Requisition ID: 17000V9I
Other Locations: North America-US-Arizona, North America-US-Utah, North America-US-New Mexico