Dell Enterprise Account Manager in Dublin, Ireland
Identify, develop, manage and close business opportunities within a defined set of Enterprise accounts and to increase DellEMC’s share of their addressable spend, by leveraging the entire whole DellEMC portfolio.
As an experienced, consultative sales person, you will be required to understand our customers’ business requirements, by engaging at board level; identify and create DellEMC opportunities and identify and manage a virtual account team, to develop and close those opportunities.
This individual must be able to clearly demonstrate knowledge of working , leveraging and succeeding within a complex matrix environment. Key success will be delivered through leveraging the internal DellEMC companies as well as sell to, sell through and sell with key technology and alliance partners .
Areas of Responsibility:
• The candidate should be aware that the role will encompass both existing accounts and new business sales activity with a clear defined objective to build a business plan and go to market/demand management initiatives leveraging DellEMC core revenues & penetration across the account base
• Maintain operational excellence on a weekly basis, by consistent, accurate forecasting and information flow to your virtual and management team.
• Develop a 12 to 24 month ‘rolling’ pipeline of well qualified incremental business opportunity; to provide coverage of twice annual quota. Profile the potential addressable opportunity within the account portfolio and priorities those offering the greatest revenue return to DellEMC in the short, medium & long term.
• Have an interest and existing understanding of the industry sectors, including market dynamics and competitive threats.
• Understand in depth, each customer’s true business objectives, challenges and issues and how we present DellEMC solutions to meet these objectives
• Able to engage and maintain and develop at both CxO and operational levels in the customer base, to fully appreciate and understand the customer’s business challenges and objectives.
• Identify unique value for DellEMC addressing the customer’s defined business requirements, focusing on deliverable, tangible business outcomes to be realized by the customer.
• Identify and engage a virtual team to execute against defined opportunities.
• Document and manage dynamic account plans, encapsulating the above business requirements including white space and clear competitive replacement strategies
• Demonstrate successful achievement against target for last 3 years
Meet and exceed individual quarterly balanced revenue targets across the core EMC portfolio.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Self-managed - Energetic, flexible and capable of operating remotely
• Sound consultative sales background
• In-depth knowledge of the Core DellEMC value propositions, industry trends and competition
• In-depth knowledge of DellEMC operational tools & processes
• IT related sales experience and proven ability to identify, qualify, develop and close opportunities
• Proven ability to manage multiple, lengthy and complex sales cycles
• Proven ability to embrace change & leverage new value propositions rapidly
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a mature level of emotional intelligence.
• Accurate reporting skills & attention to detail
• Responsive to customers business needs & clear focus on maintaining excellent customer service
• Experience of working & leveraging appropriate business partners, including tier 1 re-sellers, SI’s, SP’s, outsourcers.
• Proven ability to manage net new business as well as develop existing business opportunities
• Exhibit a demonstrable commitment to building close, long-term account relationships, with an appropriate level of regular customer hospitality
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Closing date: 18 th of July 2017 .
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
200 - STORAGE CORPORATE
Ireland - Dublin