Dell Enterprise Tech Support Manager 2 - Gerente de Suporte Técnico Empresarial II - Eldorado do Sul/RS in ELDORADO DO SUL, Brazil
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Oversees the support of customers encountering problems using the company's products. Supervises representatives that are answering customer inquiries, primarily over the telephone, e-mail, chat, or online. Establishes and maintains systems that provide solutions to customer questions and problems. Reports new or recurring problems to design departments. Ensures representatives are properly trained when old products are upgraded or new products are released. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function. Analyzes and responds to operational, productivity, and/or customer satisfaction data.
Role e Responsibilities:
· Directs the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the group.
· Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce.
· Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members.
· Resolves and directs technical and customer satisfaction issues to ensure a quality support environment and to obtain maximum customer based satisfaction.
· Responsible for achieving target customer satisfaction levels within the technical support organization.
· Develops plans and objectives and participates in cross-functional projects and business initiatives to improve operational performance for the organization and assists in the development and implementation of strategic plans, initiatives, and direction.
· Works with customers and internal teams to resolve issues and resolves customer escalations as appropriate.
· Nature of Work: Accountable for the day-to-day operations of an area managing processes, programs and/or initiatives; Manages a staff of professional level team members or manages a team through lower-level supervisors; Defines roles and responsibilities; Contributes to standards around which others will operate; Establishes and influences operating policies; Plans for an area’s future needs and operations; Leads program execution; Contributes to policy/ program development; Impacts aspects of department or function results; Manages related costs and methods.
· Strategic Influence: Work is guided by general policies and management guidance; Independently determines approach to managing daily operations; Sets performance expectations; Selects, leads, counsels and motivates teams; Interprets and executes policies that directly affect work activities; Develops and communicates plans/ objectives to others; May contribute to functional strategy within location.
· Leadership: Sets project timeframes and priorities based on project objectives and ongoing assignments; Provides guidance and technical advice and becomes actively involved as required; Adapts communication techniques for audiences at multiple internal/external levels; Counsels and motivates team members on performance; Frequent contact with internal and external contacts at various management levels to obtain and allocate resources and complete specific phases of projects; Builds cross-functional partnerships; Identifies business opportunities; Assumes responsibility for sales objectives
· Problem Solving: Analyzes quantitative, qualitative and trend data; Distills information from a variety of sources; Recognizes how individual data points fit into a situation as a whole; Identifies what additional data is needed; Anticipates operational issues and develops preventative measures; Solves problems impacting the area in a systematic and clear manner that can be understood by subordinates and colleagues
· Job Duty Differentiators: Manages first-level leaders and supervisors and/or complex non-exempt technical support teams; May lead cross-functional teams domestically and/or globally that encompass a variety of technical specialties requiring broad integration and product knowledge; Develops and delivers key initiatives to improve business processes and customer service delivery.
Dell Brazil believes in diversity. People with disabilities are very welcome.
· Strong leadership and team building skills;
· Strong project management skills;
· Significant knowledge of product lines, technical knowledge;
· Comprehensive customer service skills;
· Strong ability to develop and lead a team to deliver key business results.
Organization: Global Services
Title: Enterprise Tech Support Manager 2 - Gerente de Suporte Técnico Empresarial II - Eldorado do Sul/RS
Location: Latin America-BR-Rio Grande do Sul-Eldorado do Sul
Requisition ID: 17000X55