Dell Sr Advisor Proj/Prog Mgmt IT - Consultor de Gestão de Projetos de TI II - Eldorado do Sul/RS in Eldorado do Sul, Brazil
We are looking for a smart and motivated * Project Manager ** * with strong technical skills and experience in driving all aspects of IT projects and willing to work in a global environment that give us the opportunity of working with people all around the word. The working environment is vibrant, dynamic and will challenge you to deliver the best technology solutions to enable our customers grow and thrive everywhere.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drives the development and execution of project plan by working with project team to define, sequence, and estimate duration of activities and determine schedules to meet project objectives.
- Ensures consistency and adherence to Dell standards, processes, and policies for all projects.
- Manages all aspects of the project execution including: chartering, scope definition, requirements gathering, project planning, change control, risk management and reporting.
- Facilitates and manages resource planning, cost estimation, budget development, and cost control.
- Manages the identification, resolution and escalation of project risks and issues.
- Tracks project budget and resource utilization against plan.
- Plans and executes project communications ensuring timely and accurate distribution of information, documentation, and issue resolution to all appropriate team members.
- Manages critical projects, customer engagements or business processes. May be responsible for multiple Project Managers dedicated to a common project or fewer large/highly complex customer.
- Works on abstract and complex problems requiring evaluation of intangible variables. Integrates trends, data and information into plans, deliverables and recommendations.
- Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis that improve business performance and contribute to corporate goals and strategic intent.
- Anticipates operational, program, and implementation issues and develops preventative measures.
- Presents facts and information to negotiate mutually acceptable solutions. Adapts communication techniques for audiences at multiple internal and external levels.
- Works across the organization to effectively obtain and allocate resources to complete programs and projects on time.
- Contributes to the area through delivery of end results and contribution to planning for the area.
- Provides input on processes, procedures, or new approaches.
Dell Brazil believes in diversity. People with disabilities are very welcome.
· Solid experience in project management or equivalent combination of education and work experience ( Computer Science, System Analysis or similar technical degree)
· Strong analytical and complex problem solving skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and f luency in English.
· Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team.
· Ability to coach, motivate and guide less experience team members.
· Leadership and team development and e xcellent organization and prioritization skills.
Job: *Project/Program Mgmt - IT
Organization: *Information Technology
Title: Sr Advisor Proj/Prog Mgmt IT - Consultor de Gestão de Projetos de TI II - Eldorado do Sul/RS
Location: BR-Rio Grande do Sul-Eldorado do Sul
Requisition ID: 17000N4G