Dell Solution Architect - RPA in Franklin, Massachusetts
The RPA Solution Architect educates business users/managers on the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software and partners with them to design automation solutions that are reliable, thorough, elegant and complete using that tool. Has a strong understanding of most business processes and automation application functionality. Provides recommendation on complex automations. Creates functional specifications and moves a design solution through the software development lifecycle to implementation.
This person is expected to aggressively drive the opportunity timelines so the expected business outcomes can be realized in the shortest possible timelines.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Consulting activities include identifying needs, developing, influencing and implementing automation solutions.
· Independently develops automation solutions and strategies based on the analysis of customer business goals, objectives, and needs.
· Integrates multiple technologies and applications within a specific customer solution
· Ability to communicate clearly and present at various management levels
· Provides direction for the entire consulting project or a project team and makes decisions on approaches.
· Ability to work as an individual as well as in a team environment.
· Continuous Improvement / Lean Six Sigma
· Interpersonal skills.
· Strong program/project management skills, PMP a plus
· Customer focused.
· Organizational skills.
· Sense of urgency.
Bachelors, Masters a plus
Experience Required: 6+ years relevant experience
Physical Requirements: No
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
100 - EMC CORPORATE
US - Massachusetts - Franklin