Dell Sr Analyst, Revenue Ops in Franklin, Massachusetts
The Product Administrator is the primary contact for Field Sales, Operations, Finance and Manufacturing
-Reviews, manages, and reports all sales orders within assigned area.
-Provides support of other Product Administration personnel, as well as product/system training for external groups.
-Attends all necessary meetings for related products and reviews/approves required documents necessary to meet revenue recognition guidelines.
- Reports to management weekly on backlog, pending deals, and work with management to resolve relationships.
- Works with Sales Allocations/Manufacturing to schedule and ship orders in line with customer requirements and EMC lead times.
- Reviews all orders and customer documentation to insure they are in accordance with SEC guidelines for revenue recognition. Develops action plan for "orders not booked" and works with sales organization to resolve issues.
- Reviews all orders (model # and/or part #'s) for completeness and accuracy to insure the orders are processed, manufactured, and shipped accordingly.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of job associated database/software/documentation.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
Administrative Services & Operations
100 - EMC CORPORATE
US - Massachusetts - Franklin