Dell S&P Partner Software Field engagement Manger (w/m) in Halle, Germany
S&P Partner Software Field Engagement Manger (w/m)
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within theClient Solutions Business Unitat Dell, we are looking for anS&P Partner Software Field engagement Mangerto join our team in eitherHalle (Saale),Germany.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Develop quarterly country marketing plans, own, design, implement and monitor effectiveness of programs, ensuring all programs are entered into Dell and vendor tools (Viper)
- Look for innovative ways in which to align the S&P Partner Software with other departmental activities and initiatives, ensuring integration of S&P Plans into wider country marketing plans for both CSG,ISG and CSB.
- Understand specific vendor country incentive programs and work with sales to ensure we maximize adoption
- Understand sales and renewal pipeline across all segments and support and drive sales to assist with closure of opportunities.
- Develop relationships with sales leadership to ensure they are aware of revenue/margin contribution to their P&L, report on progress
- Build strong relationships with Vendors at all levels and regularly coordinate with your colleagues in the Global PSW and Alliances teams
Essential Requirements * Experience in marketing with a track record of measurable results preferably in the Software industry * Thorough understanding of marketing vehicles and GTM strategy * Strong business acumen and analytic skills * Experience with marketing ROI and optimization * Project management experience * Fluent in German and English*Benefits* Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job: *Support Services - Project Program Management
Organization: *Client Solutions
Title: S&P Partner Software Field engagement Manger (w/m)
Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-DE-ST-Halle
Requisition ID: 17000N1Q