Dell Tax Accountant Coop (Jun - Dec) in Hopkinton, Massachusetts
• Assist Indirect Tax team in the US Tax reporting of EMC's entities
• Prepare US tax forms for EMC's US indirect tax return
• Prepare responses to audit requests
• Prepare various calculations, reconciliations and audit-ready documentation
• Proficiency in Excel, and ability to quickly learn various accounting software applications
• Ability to manage project deadlines and communicate status for multiple deliverables
• Reading and writing skills and maintenance of audit-ready documentation
• Candidate for Accounting, Finance, or Business degree
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
Finance & Accounting
100 - EMC CORPORATE
US - Massachusetts - Hopkinton