Dell Manager 1, Network Sys Mgmt SecureWorks in Hyderabad, India
Network Operations Center (NOC) Manager
Dell SecureWorks is a global leader in providing intelligence-driven information security solutions. We play an important role, as no organization in the world is immune from cyberattacks and the nature of the attack is changing every day. Internet security is a problem that will never be solved. Unlike point products that address a specific technology issue, we attack the problem holistically by analyzing threat actor tactics, techniques and procedures, and develop solutions using best-of-breed technologies to protect our clients. We are one of the best in the world at understanding the threat.
In short, we give our clients an early warning capability. Dell SecureWorks was founded in 1999 and headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with offices in all the major security markets around the globe. We have more than 2,000 team members, and partner with more than 4,200 clients in 59 countries to keep the bad guys out of their networks. We’ve been consistently recognized by industry analysts, readers’ polls and as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for managed security services, worldwide.
We are currently looking for a Networks Operations Center Team Leader to help build out our global NOC team. We are looking for a highly motivated individual that can work independently as well as function in a team environment. The individual will be expected to display strong leadership and team building abilities.
- Directs the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the group.
- Manages the hiring of, staffing, and maintenance of a diverse and effective workforce.
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance, and pay discussions of team members.
- Oversee’s the monitoring and tuning of the system to achieve optimum performance levels in standalone and multi-tiered environments.
- Provides oversight to the system administration team which conducts system analysis, configuration management, and develops improvements for system software performance, and pay discussions of team members.
- Ensures that the team performs incident resolution, problem determination, and root cause analysis in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
Monitors performance of operational processes including incident resolution, root cause analysis, change management, and continual service improvement in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
2 years’ management experience
- Solid Linux experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science related field
- Good leadership, team mediation and negotiation skills
- IP and knowledge management
Business writing, effective presentations and problem solving
- Report interpretation
- Excellent customer focus
Good public speaking
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell SecureWorks is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell SecureWorks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell SecureWorks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Job: *System Administration Manager - Infrastructure Design and Management
Organization: *Security Solutions
Title: Manager 1, Network Sys Mgmt SecureWorks
Requisition ID: 17000IU1