Dell Sr Advisor, Project/Prog Mgmt - Online CSAT Analyst in Hyderabad, India
Key Responsibilities:- Drive online improvements to achieve customer satisfaction (CSAT) goals - Partner with team and stakeholders to identify and resolve top customer barriers - Drive adoption of customer based data-driven execution - Partner with and advise internal stakeholders on customer needs, trends, and focus areas - Drive short-term and long-term online enhancements that will improve customer satisfaction
- Strong project management experience with ability to provide multiple deliverables in a constantly evolving environment - Excellent communication skills with the ability to help drive consensus and alignment - In-depth understanding of Dell goals, customer requirements and knowledge of competitor practices. - Experiencing using online customer behavior and analytics tools
Principle Duties/Description: Manages multiple global complex programs impacting business goals and objectives. Lead cross-functional team(s) and subject matter experts in the development, planning, implementation delivery of multiple complex programs.
Identifies priorities and schedules relative to each program. Ensures program deliverables are met on time and within budget as required. Identifies areas of risk/opportunities and influences and implements continuous improvements. Develops recommendations and implements solutions to program challenges.
Additional Responsibilities · Manages multiple projects, within given constraints of time, budget and quality. · Ensures the scope, schedule, and costs are reasonable and achievable. · Does periodic reviews to ensure each project or module is on track, and conducts post-project reviews. · Interacts with business owners to ensure their needs are being met. · Brings together different functional perspectives from within and outside the project teams. · Ensures all project documentation is kept up to date and communicated to the relevant stakeholders on a timely basis. · Manages project through implementation and ensures sustainability.
· Requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors and key stake-holder inputs.
· Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
· Typically requires working with cross-functional stakeholders.
· Defines business objectives for group.
· Involved in making complex decisions which may have company-wide impact.
· Advanced organizing and planning skills. · Advanced priority setting skill. · Strong initiative. · Advanced ability to communicate clearly. · Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a dynamic & ambiguous environment. · Advanced ability to lead multiple large projects simultaneously. · Demonstrate advanced attentiveness to quality and productivity. · Advanced ability to lead across functions applying organizational agility. · Able to multi-task to manage both tactical and strategic work streams relating to area of responsibility. · Advanced business acumen and strategic ability. · Advanced analytical skills and knowledge of statistics. · 5-10 years of relevant work experience, PrP/PMI/Project certified/experience preferred.
Job: *Project/Program Mgmt
Organization: *Information Technology
Title: Sr Advisor, Project/Prog Mgmt - Online CSAT Analyst
Requisition ID: 17000O4G