Dell Channel Engagement Manager in Kawasaki, Japan
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? WithinSales Operations at Dell, we are looking for a Channel Engagement Manager to join our team in Kawasaki, Japan .
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Channel Engagement Manager will be the Sales Operations lead for our Distribution business. You will be the key liaison between our Channel partners and the sales organisation. You focus will be on delivering positive customer/partner experience through researching customer or order issues and work cross-functionally to find solutions. You will also facilitate product and sales information flow and drive sales operations process improvements.
Taking lead and representing the voice of Channel Partners on all operational issues at a country level. The CEM is expected to act as the primary liaison between the Channel Partners and the different internal functions within Dell to provide solution and work-around to address all operational issues by acting as the single point of contact for all escalations.
· Analyzes operational issues of the Channel Partners to establish closed loop corrective action plan and identify process improvement opportunities.
· The CEM is laser-focused on delivering positive and superior partner experience, making it seamless and frictionless to do business with Dell.
· Establish engagement with Channel Partners and building relationship. CEM is expected to conduct regular visit to the Partners, where applicable.
· Collaborating with the various Channel Sales functions such as Distribution Strategy, Sales Planning & Strategy, Rebates Program Management on new initiatives and supporting the smooth running of the business.
· Constant reminders to Partners on Partner Competency status.
· Keep a record on partner information and up-date in various database if there’s any changes.
· Work with Dell Distributors on the timely submission of the Sell-through and Inventory Reports with accurate and complete data.
· Collate and consolidate 2ndtier Performance on a quarterly basis.
o Governing sales processes and identify process improvement opportunities.
· Researches customer or order problems, and delivers solutions working cross-functionally to resolve.
· Proactive approach to anticipate potential concerns and take necessary steps to address at the earliest.
· Onsite partner relationships with operational leaders with partner organizations: focused on positive partner experience and NPS improvement
· Single point of contact (SPOC) for all CPQ to Order/Cash operational concerns across Dell Tech on a WW basis for their partner
· Proactive identification of critical partner operational issues from CPQ to Order/Cash and drive remediation plan
· Provide recommendations to partners on how we improve operational execution between Dell EMC & Partner
· Proactive communication across operational scope to sales and partner stakeholders
· Integrated into account planning process & QBRs with sales via scorecards, operational KPIs / metrics
· Instil a culture of process improvement within partner relationships
· Ensures compliance to Dell standards and company policies
· Measure and track ops performance indicators and metrics
· Drive adoption and utilization of CPQ and Ordering tools & process (inclusive of training to execute)
· Able to travel up to 25% of the time or located in the same market as their partners
· Escalation point for complex issues for Inside CEM Team
- Experience in Operations Management
- Demonstrated experience in Channel (Distribution)
- Business process and operations improvement
- Channel reporting and management
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong governance knowledge
- Undergraduate business degree, MBA degree strongly preferred.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job: *Sales Operations
Organization: *Client Solutions
Title: Channel Engagement Manager
Requisition ID: 17000MZZ