Dell Distribution Partner Account Manager - Spain in Madrid, Spain
Distribution Partner Account Manager - Spain Madrid - Barcelona
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within theDistribution at Dell, we are looking for a Distribution Partner Account Manager to join our team in Madrid or Barcelona.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfill your ambitions and potential.
Working in Dell’s Spain Partner Direct (Commercial Channel) area is a very exciting opportunity. The successful candidate will be part of a business that has ambitious growth plans based on solid business trajectory. Our mission is to optimize the indirect portion of the Spanish business while heavily contributing to Dell’s overall Spain and EMEA business. We wish to further increase our market share in the Spanish market place and be the best of breed EMEA/worldwide. This will be achieved by optimizing and adapting our current go-to-market strategy and sales execution.
- This person will be required to drive exceptional working practices to deliver the required results within the Client Solutions portfolio (PCs, workstations, tablets, displays...).
- Be able to look beyond pure sales activities, getting in contact with internal stakeholders from other departments further develop the distribution footprint.
- Develop and manage strategic plans to growth the aligned partner base in a profitable and sustainable manner.
- Ensure that an outstanding customer experience for the account set is achieved. Foster strong relationships with the key players and decision makers within the aligned partner base.
- Meet face to face with strategic partners on regular basis to support business plans, growth and strategic alignment with Dell.
- Carry out account portfolio reviews with your manager and the wider team – developing account base, gap analysis, share-of-wallet information on each account, review growth potential, etc.
Engage with the marketing team to help drive marketing programs and activities, and also to review competitor information which will help your sales team deliver strong results. Meet with distributors customers to onboard them to Dell.
Strong external sales experience, mainly developed in the Channel field and in/with distributors .
- High partner development skills with the ability to build out and execute to a robust business plan.
- Ability to multitask/run multiple activities concurrently.
- Strong analytical skills and must be comfortable with data.
- Client & Enterprise product knowledge with key focus on managing distributors stock and sell through activities.
Fluent in English and Spanish both spoken and written.
Benefits Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Job: *Channel Sales
Organization: *Commercial Sales and Enterprise Solutions
Title: Distribution Partner Account Manager - Spain
Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-ES-M-Madrid
Requisition ID: 17000OCS
Other Locations: Europe, Middle East, Africa-ES-CT-Barcelona