Dell Security Analysis Sr. Analyst in MEXICO, Mexico
Senior technical support analyst for Identity and Access Management (IAM) manages, monitors, and supports infrastructure and applications associated to the authentication and authorization technologies used by Dell Technologies. They also must provide support for all existing IAM solutions which include troubleshooting issues, creating and updating documentation and working with internal customers of IT teams on issues. They must also work with IAM account administration team to ensure fulfillment of account life cycle management process such as provisioning and de-provisioning of accounts and access in various systems. They would be working in current 24*5 environments with possible weekend shifts for extra coverage when needed. They may have an opportunity to participate in projects including new technologies introduced in IAM functions.
Manage and monitor systems associated to Identity and Access Management (IAM) Provide incident and problem management support
· Manage operational components of the Access Management process as requiredCreate and maintain system and process documentation
· Drive continuous improvement of policies, procedures and technology related to Access Management to enable risk reduction, business enablement and operational efficiencies
· Ensure all Service Management procedures are being followed and SLA’s met
· Performs a variety of tasks and would be ready to work extra hours in some emergency situationsPerform periodic operational audits to ensure adherence to standardsPrepare communications that are comprehensible, accurate and effectiveWork independently and maintain a high-degree of professional conduct
· Organize, maintain, and deliver responses to customer
· Work effectively as part of a geographically distributed team
Problem solving skills.
Ability to work in a team environment.
Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge.
Appropriate understanding of computer architecture.
Ability to influence others to achieve results.
· At least 6+ years prior experience in a Technical Support Role is a requirement for this position
· Strong knowledge of IAM product ecosystem
o LDAP Compliant Directories
§ AD, Redhat, OUD, Virtual Directories
o Identity Provisioning technologies
§ Quest Identity Manager, RSA SecurID Suite
o SSO technologies
§ Federation (SAML 2.0, WS-Fed)
§ Web Access Management (RSA Access Manager, PingAcsess)
o LDAP, SSO, FIM, Access movement etc.)
o Two-Factor technologies
§ RSA, Quest
· Maintenance of IAM technology infrastructure
· Strong knowledge on application Onboarding with IAM
· Configuration and Customization for user-provisioning, de-provisioning, adapter, workflows.
· Should have strong experience of IAM areas like Access Governance, SSO, Provisioning
· Troubleshoot and resolves IAM issues working together with technology SMEs and application owners
· Experience in any IAM technologies (preferably RSA Aveksa or SailPoint)
· Excellent DB skills (preferably Oracle)
· Good Java/J2EE skills"
Title: Security Analysis Sr. Analyst
Location: Latin America-MX-Remote/Field/Satellite Office-Mexico
Requisition ID: 170009B1