Dell Senior Solutions Principal in Minneapolis, Minnesota
The Senior Solution Principal is an experienced presales resource responsible for developing comprehensive Managed Services solutions for pursuits of the highest complexity. Provides leadership and direction to create services solutions that enable customers to move from their current state, through transition and transformation and into their future desired state. Broad understanding of the technical, financial and commercial aspects of Managed Services solutions and an ability to work cross functionally to develop solutions that form the backbone of winning Managed Services proposals. Recognized as an expert on Managed Services offerings and the Virtustream/EMC technologies, processes, delivery frameworks and business and financial models that enable them. Serves as a thought leader and partner with internal and external constituents to transition the best possible outcomes. Responsible for understanding customer business and technical requirements and translating them into MS solutions, using standard portfolio elements as key solution building blocks whenever possible. Builds a fully custom solution if required to meet customer requirements, and maps to core Virtustream/EMC offerings and competencies.
· Is responsible for working with the portfolio and other cross-functional teams to determine whether a proposed solution is more broadly leverage able and helps to create it in a way that takes into account best practices and serves to more easily enable its future reuse.
· Provides sales support in developing solutions, partners with Principal Solutions Principal and coordinates the development of activities across multiple functional areas to enable a response to an RFP.
· Summarizes and potentially creates presentations for a variety of customers and EMC employees.
· Displays strong listening skills in discussions with the customer, understands how EMC can provide solutions that address customer requirements, leveraging Virtustream/EMC technologies and expertise.
· Defines solid, workable solutions and provides resolution to a diverse range of business problems.
· Has the ability to form trusted advisor relationships with the customer, account teams, and leadership. Stays current on overall competitive knowledge in her/his sphere of technical excellence.
· Understands travel is required up to 50% on average.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
500 - VIRTUSTREAM
US - Illinois - Chicago, US - Michigan - Detroit, US - Minnesota - Minneapolis, US - Ohio - Cleveland