Dell Manager, Inside Sales in Munich, Germany
Responsible for developing and executing on sales strategies within both Commercial and Enterprise Segments. Hiring and developing of ambitious sales people. Drive and accomplish revenue requirements for both Enterprise and Commercial segments. Training and Coaching of Inside Sales Reps to become proficient in selling our high-margin high-value product sets. Creating and executing on targeting sales campaigns with the team.
Embracing our Talent Academy by creating a career path for high-potential inside sales reps with field sales ambitions. Drive sales activities and lead by example with customer call shadowing and driving the team forward.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for the development and performance of all inside sales reps in the EMEA West market
· Directs a sales team through leadership, coaching and customer sales activities
· Requires the ability to influence others to achieve results
· Responsible for driving demand and revenue around DellEMC's core business into DellEMC installed accounts and net new accounts with our channel partners as well as through a direct sales motion
· Builds a collaborative Inside Sales selling model with our dedicated partner counterparts that aligns our resources and enables scale and reach through focused demand generation programs
· Works towards the achievement of revenue goals, demand generation responsibilities, development of sales representatives, and overall value and vision of EMC Inside Sales
· Can build relationships with Stakeholders throughout DellEMC
· Develop and Execute a plan to evangelize our talent charter within their specific market.
· Ability to
influence others to achieve results.
lead, motivate and direct a workgroup.
train and develop sales people.
Drive accurate and timely decisions.
Strategic planning abilities.
work effectively with senior management.
recruit sales talent
· German/English Language skills required
· Conflict resolution skills as well as Mentoring/Coaching skills.
Typically requires 3+ years of professional experience. Planning, communication, organization and people motivation skill (or equivalent experience).
3-5 years minimum people manager experience required.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
200 - STORAGE CORPORATE
Germany - Munich