Dell Advisor, Financial Analysis - Marketing FP&A in PANAMA, Panama
Financial Analysis Advisor
The Corporate FP&A team is looking for Financial Analysis Advisor to join our team to support Operating Expense (OPEX) analysis. The primary responsibilities for this position are preparing the annual budget, monitoring performance with monthly close reports, and preparing ad-hoc reports/analysis. Our internal customers are organizations located globally, so this is an excellent opportunity to get exposure to global operations. We offer opportunities to grow within the company and develop a long career with us.
· Prepare annual operating plans, working together with the business and the central FP&A teams.
· Monitor performance against the forecast with monthly close reports and reviews.
· Support day-to day decisions by business leaders of the teams supported, by providing financial data in management-friendly format.
· Interact and maintain working relationships with Finance teams in other regions.
· The position offers opportunities to make recommendations for OPEX savings and other actions that will allow the business achieve its financial goals.
· Interaction with the Accounting team on bookings and transaction analysis, especially during month close.
· Work with Hyperion, Oracle, and other high-tech tools.
· The candidate should hold a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Industrial Engineering, Economics, or Accounting (or Bachelor's degree and Masters in related field).
· 3+ years of experience or equivalent training in budget planning and analysis.
· Very strong system/spreadsheet skills using Microsoft Excel.
· Excellent communication skills – written and spoken.
· Advanced English communication required (written and spoken).
· Experience with planning systems including Hyperion and Oracle.
· A strong background in forecasting and variance analysis is desirable since the position will require analyzing results & making recommendations to the management team as well as insuring the integrity of the data. This person must have very strong ability to deal with ambiguity, drive for results and interpersonal skills. Candidate must demonstrate ability to summarize and present information in a concise and clear manner for executive review and approval.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Title: Advisor, Financial Analysis - Marketing FP&A
Location: Latin America-PA-Panama
Requisition ID: 17000NUU