Dell Analyst, Project/Prog Admin in Panama, Panama
PO Analyst – Multi Tower (Managed Deployment prime)
What will your next job look like? Will it provide hands-on, problem solving skills that keep customers top of mind? Do you like numbers and working with a variety of internal and external customers? Will you have the perfect balance of being part of an established company, with a start-up, entrepreneurism like no other in the industry?
If this is the job you dreamed of…then a PO Analyst role at Dell might be perfect for you. In this role, you will be be creating Purchase Orders for Managed Deployment Partners in the US/Canada and Latin America. You will have the opportunity to use your expertise to identify payment problems, correspond with our delivery partners, and internal accounting and finance teams. You will partner with our highly skilled project managers who provide solutions to our customer’s most complex issues.
- Administer PO(Purchase Order) creation/receiving, provide data for revenue recognition on timely basis.
- Handle external (Dell Partners) and internal (Sales, Global Service Delivery – EDT, MDS etc) escalations
- Work closely with Finance team to ensure compliance & DO completion.
- Works with internal teams to resolve issues relating to DO.
- Acts independently with considerable attitude for decision-making.
- Work on assignments to resolve problems and develop recommendations.
- Proactively identify potential issues and drive resolution to avoid issues or escalations.
- Work as champion to increase self-productivity or process improvements
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English language.
- Must be able to communicate with sales and Project managers/partners from United States, Latin America and Canada.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and meticulous
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity; work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Positive attitude; pleasant personality and ability to demonstrate high degree of productivity with quality result.
- Flexible, enthusiastic, self motivated and a team player
- Experience in Microsoft software, especially Excel and Office
- Good organization skills
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience preferred
Experience with Microsoft technologies and Dell enterprise hardware are a plus.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology. When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution. Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships. We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Job: *Project/Program Mgmt
Organization: *Client Solutions
Title: Analyst, Project/Prog Admin
Location: PA-Remote/Field/Satellite Office-Panama
Requisition ID: 17000NMD