Dell Analyst, Sales Operations in Panama, Panama
The Sales Support Analyst will be located in Panama and support the Latin America market with responsibilities for processing partner deal registration requests and rendering a decision to approve or deny the requests within established timeframe / Service Level Agreement.
Activities include researching account ownership, searching pipeline / forecast for duplicate deals, and contacting partner, indirect team or direct account team, as needed to reach an approval / denial decision.
Understand in deep the deal registration rules and process.
Support the deal registration queue ensuring proper SLA achievements.
Ensure proper quality levels.
Achieve the goals establish as part of the Deal Registration process.
Support the process improvement for the organization.
Support the process of Extension of Opportunities, Renewals and mailboxes.
Support training of direct and indirect teams on new process that are identify.
Participate on Special project for the department as require.
Mailbox support for the LATAM Region.
Support on Deal Registration Queue base on needs to ensure Our Regional SLA of the region.
· Comprehensive understanding of customer and Dell environment.
· Required navigation of challenging issues with cross-functional teams in a partnership fashion (ie: Lean methodology).
· High Quality Data Entry Skills a Must
· Excellent communication skills necessary for success.
· Expert in salesforce Management Tools
· English and Spanish fluent
Job: *Sales Operations
Title: Analyst, Sales Operations
Requisition ID: 17000OHI