Dell Account Executive I in REMOTE/FIELD/SATELLITE OFFICE, China
Responsible for managing assigned key major accounts on a multi-divisional basis. Develop partnership between the company and accounts through the coordination of sales, contracts, technical support teams and internal sales on specific accounts. Perform long range planning. Responsible for increasing account penetration, customer satisfaction and sales growth for long term results.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develops and plans account strategies and activities for specified accounts such as, selecting accounts, selecting products for calls, identifying buyer influences, overcoming objections, introducing new products, making sales presentations and negotiating discount points.
· Provide customer and competitor feedback to management.
· Attend and participate in industry sales conferences and trade shows.
· Typically requires more complex selling skills.
· Opportunity to work with a strong brand at one of the world's largest IT solutions providers
· Dynamic, challenging, international work environment
· Exciting internal career opportunities
· Competitive compensation including bonus plans & a great benefit package
· An individual professional development plan
· Formal and informal training
About Dell Inc.:
Want to work in an environment where each day is focused on delivering time, technology, and the know-how to make the world a better place?
With a company committed to creating a diverse workforce and creating a positive, collaborative environment where everyone is valued and included?
At Dell, we believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone. We are constantly evolving to better serve our customers, seize new opportunities and drive growth. Together we can change the world. Come join us.
· Strong knowledge of industry products and sales tactics.
· Strong organizational and planning skills.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Prefer a Bachelor's degree of equivalent with a minimum of 8 - 10 years of related experience.
· IT company and /or ERP/software company sales experiences are preferred
Public industry is preferred
Title: Account Executive I
Location: AP-CN-Remote/Field/Satellite Office
Requisition ID: 14000S5X