Dell Director, Compensation in Round Rock, Texas
Due to the unprecedented growth Dell is experiencing we are hiring a Director of Compensation to head up a team to help drive the development, implementation and maintenance of Dell’s global job structure and market pricing practice. If you want to join a world-class HR organization and grow your career this could be the opportunity for you!
- Ensures programs are current with regard to trends, practices and costs.
- Provides HR and leadership with ongoing consultation, effective compensation analytics to help business identify issues and solve problems based on best market practices.
- Develops and implements innovative solutions, systems and products to support Dell objectives
- Design processes and tools which facilitate the administration of effective, efficient program
- Builds external alliances with customers and industry experts to gain and share information and industry trends. Acts as a liaison with carriers, vendors and consultants on various matters such as plan design, contracts, coverage and renewals.
- Provides guidance, advice, analysis and training of Human Resources departments in connection with market intelligence policies and programs.
- Responsible for developing pay budget and compensation program guidelines based on benchmark information.
- Implements high quality execution and communication of core programs and processes.
- Makes final decisions on operational and strategic matters, and ensures effective operation to achieve objectives.
- Regularly engages executives, C&B Sr leadership and the HRLT to drive market intellengence initiatives, programs and processes. Provides authoritative advice to top management based on deep subject matter expertise.
- Works across multiple geographies and businesses.
Knowledge and Skills: * Expert knowledge of principles and practices of mark intelligence programs, as well as associated systems and processes * Expert understanding of job design and content. * Expert statistical analysis and data mining skills, ability to convert big data into effective dashboards for business to make decisions. * Strong problem solving skills, able to diagnoses and resolves ambiguous problems as well as leads rigorous process and services improvement programs. * Capable of influencing at the executive level and excellent in communication skills * Strong knowledge of HRIS, PC software and spreadsheet applications. * Serves as a technical authority within the organization and with customers. Experience: * 10 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience. * 8 years managerial/leadership experience. * Dellis an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.Dell*encourages applicants of all ages.
Organization: *Human Resources
Title: Director, Compensation
Location: TX-Round Rock
Requisition ID: 17000N57