Dell Inside Product Specialist III - Round Rock, TX in ROUND ROCK, Texas
Inside Product Specialist III- Round Rock, TX
Dell is undergoing a transformation in our business strategy to better position end-to-end solutions that solve businesses most pressing challenges. We are looking for individuals who can take information and knowledge of a business and parlay this into an opportunity for Dell.
As an Inside Product Specialist you will work collaboratively with a cross functional inside sales teams, providing pre-sales technical support in order to build new business relationships and increase sales with prospects. This role will be dedicated to providing pre-sales technical support of solutions, products, and services that help customer with varying needs of complexity.
· Relationship focused sales.
· Tasked to drive the services portfolio ranging from warranty renewals and pro- support to business solutions services
· Become a subject matter expert and administer trainings around our top services
· Drive the inside sales representative’s service attach by researching historical trends and coaching to behaviors
· Utilize reporting to uncover services opportunities and drive conversations around total solutions with the inside sales representatives.
· Manage a relationship with an After Point of Sale Renewals Specialist in order to drive leads to each other’s pipe.
· May include out bounding to drive current penetration in acquisition, retention and development accounts.
· Some involvement with field team to scope opportunities.
· Sell Dell services by responding to inbound or placing outbound customer call, determining needs, overcoming objections, and providing solutions.
· Establish customer relationships with appropriate customer personnel such as purchasing, management and end-users. Forecast attainment utilizing segment provided reporting tools.
· Engages cross-functional resources, regardless of geographic location, in order to achieve goal/ meet customer needs.
· Effectively balances demands from multiple stakeholders.
· Effectively balances short term and long term priorities.
· Develops and implements account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives.
· Involved in contract negotiation and possesses strong financial/business and pricing knowledge.
· 4-5 plus years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
· Strong knowledge of applicable Dell technology, products, and services and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
· Effectively use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, and peripherals
· Demonstrate strong verbal and written skills
· Demonstrate professionalism with peers, subordinates, superiors, and customers
· Manage time and prioritize effectively; demonstrate an ability to cope with a complex and changing environment
· High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree, technical college or some college course work preferred.
· Familiarity with the Salesforce.com preferred
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
-Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential
-Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Title: Inside Product Specialist III - Round Rock, TX
Location: North America-US-TX-Round Rock
Requisition ID: 17000NUT