Dell Project Management Senior Analyst/Federal Operations Lead - Round Rock, TX in Round Rock, Texas
Project Management Senior Analyst/Federal Operations Lead - Round Rock, TX
The Federal Operations Lead is responsible for all day to day, partner performance, and support activities across the Fed business, along with setting up and maintaining the infrastructure required to perform various activities.
Role Responsibilities - Operational management tasks * Ensure partner performance results are in accordance with key measures and the operating plans * Collaborate and follow direction from global programs & operations team and partner management team to improve procedures to deliver high quality services * Drive day-to day-operational performance of partners on globally standard metrics * Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for partners and internal stakeholders on all Global and Fed Partner Deployment processes and procedures * Ensure Federal partners are aware of all Global and Fed Partner Deployment processes and procedures and adhere to it * Operational processes roll-out, including training delivery to partners as required * Responsible for all Change management that impacts our providers * Serve as main point-of-contact for partners operational team across the Fed business * Drive partners interlocks, work with internal teams on information flows and process improvements * Partner contractual on-boarding as per General Procurement process
- IT, Data & Tools
*Partner IT set up ( Delta/ Partner Portal), training and call testing
*Manages and owns required system changes to tools or systems used by the team (eg New DPS types/Call Types, Creation/Maintenance of Fusion Queues)
*Understand & have access to all tools/systems used by partners and stakeholders (Delta, DMT, Change point, SharePoint, Fusion, Partner Portal ….)
*Serve as point-of-contact for any system/tool implementation or inquiries including testing and implementation with partners ’IT teams when required, and partner user training
*Development and maintenance of SharePoint processes : Partner On-boarding, Star Rating including CLCA process facilitation, capabilities tool ( in alignment with global solution)
- Partner system access account management
- Identifies Federal specific requirements and align with Global Tools and Systems manager to gain support from the GDF Technology Council Identify areas of improvement and system efficiency for Fed Serve as liaison between Federal IT and partner management team
- Responsible for Federal partner management team IT road-map Maintain data analysis from multiple data sources, developing and leveraging databases software where necessary Validate data output accuracy and format with team and key external stakeholders to make sure analysis is fit for purpose *
- Quality & CLCA
- Drive with Customer Experience, including Field Excellence
- Support New process implementation and partner readiness for future solutions
- Ensure Fed remains aligned with the Global processes and procedures
- Supports organization key deliverables such as partner audits
- Take direction from Global Quality and CLCA leads, ensure operation is run within the Quality guidelines – ISO/PAL compliance, lead internal documentation audits, support external audits
- Suggests corrective actions, aids in issue resolution and mitigates risks as required
- Provide support that drives operational excellence across Fed Field Delivery; Manage Quality CLCA program based on information captured through escalations (Fusion), CE, and Star Rating
Requirements - Undergraduate degree and 2 years of experience, or Graduate degree and 1 years of experience - Enthusiastically committed to delivering best-in-class solutions and the highest levels of quality management - Excellent computer skills with MS suites (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint); - Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Company Description: With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job: *Project/Program Mgmt
Organization: *Global Services
Title: Project Management Senior Analyst/Federal Operations Lead - Round Rock, TX
Location: TX-Round Rock
Requisition ID: 17000NVC