Dell 外勤営業 (大手法人営業部 製造業担当：東京) in TOKYO, Japan
Field sales role responsible for selling the breadth of the product and services portfolio to a geographic or vertical set of named accounts.
• This job represents a balanced sales effort of product and services knowledge and selling skills.
• Grows the territory/account base to attain financial objectives.
• Understands customers’ business and solutions requirements.
• Territory/account management, including account planning and sales forecasting.
• Customarily and regularly engaged with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties.
• Leads sales process and utilizes all available resources to manage account.
• Identifies appropriate products and services to meet the full range of customer needs.
• Identifies cost effective and practical alternatives for the customer by bundling products/service
“solutions” to maximize Dell’s opportunity while
meeting customer’s needs.
• Point of contact for escalated issues.
• Skillfully negotiates with others to achieve desired results and meet customer needs.
• Solutions Focus: indepth knowledge of the breadth of offerings.
• Account Complexity: highly complex named accounts.
• Customer Interface: gains access to and manages relationships with department heads.
• Sales Process Focus: leads through the entire process and delegate tasks. Identifies opportunities or acts on previously identified opportunities.
• 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• In depth industry knowledge. Overall product line
knowledge. Understanding of customer’s decision
making process, goals, objectives and strategies. Business and financial acumen.
• Assesses potential sales opportunities and develop value propositions. Develops product solutions for customers. Effective presentation and negotiation skills.
• Ability to develop long-term strategic and executive level relationships.
Title: 外勤営業 (大手法人営業部 製造業担当：東京)
Requisition ID: 17000B12