Dell Sr. Advisor, Sales Operations - Round Rock, TX in US, Texas
Sr. Advisor, Sales Operations - Round Rock, TX
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for a Sr. Advisor, Sales Operations to join our team in Round Rock, Texas .
The consultant will be responsible for supporting sales organization through customer, operational and business support. He/she will be responsible for serving as primary interface between sales and other functions developing sales planning and strategies across the teams. This role directly supports the sales organizations.
- Manages programs for sales benefit against planning strategies
- Researches problems, and delivers solutions working cross-functionally to resolve
- Liaison between the functional areas and sales organization. Drives process improvements and productivity enhancers. May serve as primary interfaces with other internal functions
- Knowledge of industry and business principles related to sales process and key indicators
- Leverages business acumen and financial acumen to give advice and execute program delivery
- Develops complex solutions to business problems or customer engagements through in-depth analysis, coordination and negotiation with key decision makers. Considers Dell-wide implications of decisions and recommendation. Handles diverse range of issues that require evaluation of a variety of factors including current business trends
- Guides completion of major projects or customer engagements. Allocates work and mentors others
- Leads large scale, global programs that contribute to the corporation’s success
- Collaborates well with others in team, project work, cross-functional groups and leadership Contributes to area by ensuring quality of tasks/services provided by self and others
- Influences a broad spectrum of stakeholders toward achieving business goals
- Advises and councils key leadership on the latest principles, practices, and/or technologies and their practical applications
- Through advanced problem solving, builds hypotheses and models potential decision paths and risk mitigation options
- 5-7+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Master's in Business or advanced degree preferred
- In-depth knowledge of professional standards and trends within area of expertise
- Thorough understanding of Dell business priorities, strategy and direction
- Strong knowledge and management of customer business needs and expectations
- Influences others through their professional/technical expertise
- Collaborates with team members and cross functional partners
- Manage critical projects, customer engagements or business processes. Guided by business plans and strategy
- Executes goals and strategy within area of responsibility
- Experienced analytics and data mining and modeling techniques with large sets of data; ability to make the complex simple; demonstrated ability to develop and test hypotheses into potential solutions
- Executive presence; clarity in thought and communication; advanced presentations skills
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with passion for technology.
When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind : Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Organization: Commercial Sales and Enterprise Solutions
Title: Sr. Advisor, Sales Operations - Round Rock, TX
Location: North America-US-Texas
Requisition ID: 17000R6K