Dell Sales Specialist (Cyber Security Managed Services) - SecureWorks, Norway in Norway
Sales Specialist (Cyber Security Managed Services) – SecureWorks, Norway
SecureWorks is a global leader in providing intelligence-driven information security solutions. We play an important role, as no organization in the world is immune from cyberattacks and the nature of the attack is changing every day. Internet security is a problem that will never be solved. Unlike point products that address a specific technology issue, we attack the problem holistically by analyzing threat actor tactics, techniques and procedures, and develop solutions using best-of-breed technologies to protect our clients. We are one of the best in the world at understanding the threat.
In short, we give our clients an early warning capability. SecureWorks was founded in 1999 and headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with offices in all the major security markets around the globe. We have more than 2,000 team members, and partner with more than 4,200 clients in 59 countries to keep the bad guys out of their networks. We’ve been consistently recognized by industry analysts, readers’ polls and as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for managed security services, worldwide.
Do you have broad knowledge of the IT security arena? Make the most of your expertise at SecureWorks . We are looking for a Sales Specialist (Cyber Security Managed Services) to join our team in Norway that provides solutions to protect customers’ data from a wide range of internal and external threats.
The Sales Specialist has responsibility for prospecting and closing new business in an assigned region focusing on UK accounts. With the support of Pre-Sales Engineering and Demand Generation, the Sales Specialist will utilise a consultative and solutions sales approach to map SecureWorks service offerings to the clients’ needs.
• Prospect and sell into Large Enterprise accounts in assigned region
• The candidate must be a strong sales "hunter".
• Deliver on-line and face-to-face presentations highlighting SecureWorks capabilities.
• Effectively map SecureWorks solutions to meet prospects needs.
• Maintain and update customer relationship tools for each prospect interaction
• Ability to sell in a direct and channel model
• Perform other essential duties as assigned
As a managed security provider, SecureWorks expects its employees to understand and apply commonly known security practices and possess a working knowledge of applicable industry controls such as NIST 800-53. Employees will be expected to acknowledge their security responsibilities in writing prior to gaining access to company systems. Employees will be required to maintain a working knowledge of local security policies and execute general controls as assigned.
• Knowledgeable about security vendors, technologies, industry regulations and business drivers.
• Excellent knowledge about Managed Security Services
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with high energy level
• Self-starter, results- and success- oriented with the ability to follow through on commitments.
• Proven solid analytical and problem solving skills
• Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all departments
• Business and/or IT related Degree preferable
• Prefer (but not required) experience selling security services or complex security software such as SIEM technologies.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
SecureWorks is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. SecureWorks encourages applicants of all ages.
Job: Product Specialist
Organization: Security Solutions
Title: Sales Specialist (Cyber Security Managed Services) - SecureWorks, Norway
Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-Norway
Requisition ID: 17000A9G