Dell Product Specialist 4 in United States
Federal Services Sales Executive – Remote Based Field Sales
Dell EMC, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for an IT Services Sales Executive to join our team remotely covering the Federal government. The individual will be responsible for selling our Support and Deployment Services portfolio, which includes Configuration, Deployment, Support, Residency and OS Migration services for both Client and Enterprise products. Qualified applicants must be US Citizens and must have experience in selling to the Federal Government. It is preferred that candidates reside within the Washington, DC/Baltimore, MD or Austin, TX metropolitan areas.
- Sells Client and Enterprise services both directly and indirectly (through Channel/System Integrators) to the Federal Government.
- Utilize Consultative Sales approach to position Dell EMC as Business Partner to both Customers and Channel Partners
- Collaborate with Business Development and Capture teams to move a services opportunity from qualification to closure
- Analyze reporting to uncover and pursue hardware services attach opportunities
- Work closely with internal Dell EMC hardware, software, and channel sellers to provide solutions to our joint customer base
Establish criteria to qualify deals; conduct initial assessment if a deal is qualified; and perform periodic internal checkpoints to help mature deal content.
- Bachelor Degree
- 12 years of relevant experience in multiple industries, consulting services offerings or IT infrastructure functional areas.
- 8 years of solution sales experience at a Tier 1 IT Solutions Provider selling large, multi-year, multi-service, or complex service contracts or on-going consulting project services.
- Experience identifying, developing, and managing relationships at the senior executive and CXO levels. Need to demonstrate knowledge of both the business and personal factors that influence decisions at these levels.
- Possess the industry, technology, and client knowledge necessary to develop a creative, differentiating solutions
Need to be able to challenge established practices diplomatically, and take necessary risks to achieve these differentiating solutions.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell EMC’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell EMC means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell EMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell EMC is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell EMC are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell EMC will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers .
Job: *Product Specialist
Organization: *Global Services
Title: Product Specialist 4
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 17000NMY