Dell Account Mgr 2, Inside Sales in XIAMEN, China
· Responsible to drive inbound and outbound calls, to focus on maintaining and expanding business relationships/market share with existing and new customers.
· Functions as the overall account manager including leading transactional sales, partnering with outside sales and/or the channel (as applicable) and both strategy and execution.
· Works persistently to gain new accounts and/or identify opportunities in account territory.
· Involvement in outside sales lead with Inside Sales support.
· Effectively articulates the value proposition associated with Dell’s products and services.
· Recommends business solutions considering customer needs and Dell interests.
· Builds relationships with customers based on knowledge of Dell’s technology, products, services.
· Stays abreast of current industry trends and how Dell’s customers are being impacted to help solve specific market challenges in targeted industries.
· Leverages cross-functional resources to achieve results/meet customer needs.
· Above 2 years of relevant experience in account sales. College degree or above.
· Basic knowledge of IT industry and products. Selling experience in IT industry is a plus.
· Proficiency in English reading and writing, can handle basic conversations.
· Ability to create/execute an action plan to make unsolicited contact with targeted people to capture interest for further discussion.
· Proactive. Ability to establish and accelerate forward motion toward desired sales objective.
Organization: Commercial Sales and Enterprise Solutions
Title: Account Mgr 2, Inside Sales
Requisition ID: 17000MS6