Dell Senior Manager, IT Security - Dell SecureWorks - Bucharest, Romania in Bucharest, Romania
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
About us:Secureworks (SCWX-NASDAQ) is a global leader in intelligence-driven information security solutions. We help organizations confidently pursue business goals in a digitally-connected world. Consistently recognized by industry analysts and readers’ polls, we are one of the best in the world at understanding and anticipating threat behavior. We see 250 billion events every day across 4400 clients in more than 55 countries, and our solutions work across all the layers of a client’s security environment, including 330 different vendor technologies. Join a talented, dedicated, and diverse team of researchers, analysts, engineers, consultants and business professionals who are focused 100% on protecting our clients from cyber threats. We seek out the brightest minds and empower our teams with the tools and support they need to fight the bad guys and maintain our company’s leadership in the cyber security industry.
Uniquely positioned to adapt as the industry evolves, we are also proud to be part of the Dell Technologies family. We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Security Systems Manager provides an oversight of all responsibilities performed by Service Provider staff.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Ensure the seamless delivery of all security services proposed by Provider for Company
• Lead numerous cross-functional project teams simultaneously
• Resolve issues, dependencies and conflicts. Make certain that all team members are involved and engaged
• Work to ensure IT Operation projects are successfully implemented by taking into the consideration a complex customized environment, constant resources constraints, accelerated timelines, and/or reprioritization of projects
• Excel in an environment of high uncertainty and constant change, where standard project management practices and process are equal in importance to fostering successful communication, collaboration and understanding among project stakeholders
• Ensure creation and presentation to Company or regular reports and metrics reflecting service delivery of Provider and showing adherence to SLAs
• Drive planning and tracking of tasks, schedules, resources and dependencies
• 5+ years’ experience in managing large teams
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with strong technical skills (IT systems)
• Strong analytical skills in evaluating applicable requirements and responding with quality technical specifications and solutions.
• Strong skills in negotiating timelines and project requirements and building consensus
• Knowledge and experience in running multifunctional and remote teams
• Experience running a large security or NOC teams
• Deep understanding of information security and its relationship with the business
• Experience interacting with senior level management in a large organization
• Security: CISSP, CISM.
• Project management: PMP, PgMP. Benefits:
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package. We are located in Afi Business Park 4&5, Timisoara Bd., No. 4A, 5th Floor, Bucharest, Romania
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.