Dell Senior Sales Engineer ANZ in Sydney, Australia
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
· Assists the sales team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and service and sales plans.
· Develops relationships with the extended account team, partners, and customers in support of sales objectives. Engages and leverages corporate resources and personnel as appropriate. Strategizes and executes technical sales calls
· Configures and documents RSA software, hardware and service solutions to meet customer and sales objectives. Completes required presales documentation quickly and accurately.
· Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding. Assumes a support role in District Sales and Services Leadership Meetings. Participates in mentorship of junior team members.
· Uses knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address customer objections to RSA solutions. Train the account team on the competitive landscape.
· Presents and markets the design and value of proposed RSA consumer fraud solutions to customers, prospects, and other industry professionals.
+5 years of experience in Presales Activities
Technical experience with databases, application servers, CentOS/Linux, and network infrastructures is highly desired. Experience with SOAP and REST APIs a plus.
Experience with information security solutions and/or payment/fraud management solutions is desired. Experience with consumer-based financial or eCommerce applications is a plus.
Effective communication and presentation skills
Ability to work effectively with customer business and technical decision makers.
Ability to manage complex customer requirements and situations
Ability to be an effective customer advocate to Product Management and other internal resources.